Private Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Assistance required..1 little prob.!

5 posters

Go down

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty Assistance required..1 little prob.!

Post by zexed Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:01 am

guys...i've posted my problem many times here but i dunno if u just didn't notice or what..i'm still not getting my answer...i've done everything correctly and lefty can prove it...and the dex launcher is working 4 me and so is the play live button...but when i get to the game...thats when the wh is on and it's working but not for long it says game or gameguard file corrupted...and i press ok and the game shuts down...

okay..i think i know what is wrong..but no idea how to fix it...when i launch dex with my username and pass it says that gameguard file does not exist so i tried many things such as pasting the old ones in the orginal u_sf in ijji english folder...but the game still updates and shittt..the problem is that it doesn't direct the game to the gameguard files in pub...realserver and so it says that there's no gameguard files existing...some1 please help if u fdidn't get what i explained right now just tell me in this thread with a post i'll explain bette..

some1 please help me with this...
truly appreciate..

PEACE!
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue5/200Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/200)
Rep::
Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue0/0Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty Re: Assistance required..1 little prob.!

Post by zexed Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:54 am

7 viewed this and no1 helped??
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue5/200Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (5/200)
Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue0/0Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty Re: Assistance required..1 little prob.!

Post by zexed Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:33 am

guys...any1..? helllloo
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by zexed Mon Feb 25, 2008 9:10 am

come on any1 ?? mitch u there?
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by iWall Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:26 pm

make sure your HOST file is correct, and your abyss server is RUNNING not just installed

iWall
~NooB~
~NooB~

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Back to top Go down

Post by zexed Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:51 pm

i'm sure that my abyss is working..but the host file i don't know if i got the right one..can u post urs here..is it really working 4 u??
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by zexed Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:42 am

guys any1 knows how to solve this shitt out?...if u can't just tell me yo..
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by moises001 Thu Feb 28, 2008 5:58 am

yo just go 2 my post ad dl stuff from there thats all u need or ask on xfire ill go step by step with u
moises001
moises001
Premium Member
Premium Member

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue200/400Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (200/400)

http://epgcw.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Post by flashrider Sat Mar 01, 2008 12:47 am

You dont need to spam me zexed. Just wait like me. Now I found out my own problem causing the gg emulation to not work,
flashrider
flashrider
IDSergent
IDSergent

Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue50/200Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by zexed Sat Mar 01, 2008 8:00 pm

so i am stuck with this damn problem?..well mitch is always busy on xfire..he proly' blocked me! and moises never loggs on..so i'm pretty much screwed
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by flashrider Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:11 am

moises quite active and you may want to try login in at different times. I only can chat with mitch in the morning in my country as he only on at that time.
flashrider
flashrider
IDSergent
IDSergent

Number of posts : 124

Assistance required..1 little prob.! Left_bar_bleue50/200Assistance required..1 little prob.! Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by evilpirate Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:34 am

replace ur gameguard files . with a working one. it got currupted. and make sure u place them in

C:\Program Files\Abyss Web Server\htdocs\pub\nProtect\U_SF\GameGuard\RealServer

Name everything correctly including Capitals.

dont use PLaylive u cant dual use DEX / Playlive. updates differently. good luck pm me or add xfire:charlotsy
evilpirate
evilpirate
Private
Private

Number of posts : 53

http://myspace.com/charlotsy

Back to top Go down

Post by zexed Tue Mar 04, 2008 6:56 pm

still not working....tried hell of things....same shitt..thanx anywayz
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum