Private Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me

5 posters

Go down

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me

Post by evilpirate Wed Feb 20, 2008 8:17 pm

i have never seen anythng like it. his name is "JANISARY" he got 3.8kd and 39% accuracy, and 80% winning percent. He is a 2nd Lutenient/

also. he is pro tapper. but u dont see him tap.

BUT WAIT. after u kill him. his dead body drags on the floor and continues killing everyone. It is only after the next game, he then dies.

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Also i tried glitching to avoid dieing. but he shoot through the walls! i kept shooting him and his dead body dragged agn.
evilpirate
evilpirate
Private
Private

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-02-18

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue50/200Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)
Rep::
Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue0/0Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://myspace.com/charlotsy

Back to top Go down

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty Re: Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me

Post by moises001 Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:17 am

idk but i think ive herd of that hack ill post 2morow ok
moises001
moises001
Premium Member
Premium Member

Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2008-02-16

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue200/400Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (200/400)
Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue0/0Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

http://epgcw.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty Re: Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me

Post by Code=2701 Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:23 am

Wow.
That's weird.
I wish I can get that hack.
Code=2701
Code=2701
Premium Member
Premium Member

Number of posts : 110

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue195/200Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (195/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by evilpirate Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:27 am

i know! hes accuracy so high because he cant die!. he can kill everyone in 1 round, but then he dies next round.

1st round: (ddead body drags, kills everyone)
2nd round: dies
3rd round: kills everyone

so he dies every other but kills everyone with precision accuracy.
evilpirate
evilpirate
Private
Private

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue50/200Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (50/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by moises001 Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:52 pm

yea ill post late on2 day im kinda in truble
moises001
moises001
Premium Member
Premium Member

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue200/400Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (200/400)

Back to top Go down

Post by Code=2701 Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:53 pm

What you want to post moises?
Code=2701
Code=2701
Premium Member
Premium Member

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue195/200Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (195/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by moises001 Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:57 am

hmm this 1 hack that idont know how 2 work has cool stuff im not sure but its supose 2 let u come back 2 life and kill all including team mebers
moises001
moises001
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by evilpirate Fri Feb 22, 2008 12:43 pm

HA! happened agn to me.

this dude "commander" with some #'s after his name

after he died. his dead body keeps dragging and shooting everyone.

everyone said" WDF scary!"
evilpirate
evilpirate
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by zexed Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:48 pm

zombies lol...thats not a hack..at least i dont think so...could be a condition of an extreme lagg...or it could be a problem from the user computer...hack...i wouldn't say so...but anything is expected! these days !!
zexed
zexed
Private
Private

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-02-17

Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Left_bar_bleue5/200Um. Someone EXPLAIN this PRO HACKER to me Empty_bar_bleue  (5/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by Code=2701 Fri Feb 22, 2008 9:25 pm

Hmm.
Maybe a hack also.
If he lag, how he can make it many times?
Code=2701
Code=2701
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flashrider Sat Mar 01, 2008 4:17 am

SHooting through walls is a hack alright....Wow....Thats really really scary.
flashrider
flashrider
IDSergent
IDSergent

Number of posts : 124

Back to top Go down

Post by Code=2701 Sat Mar 01, 2008 7:02 pm

Yea.
Easy to lvl up.
Code=2701
Code=2701
Premium Member
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by flashrider Sun Mar 02, 2008 10:09 am

Level up or rank up.
flashrider
flashrider
IDSergent
IDSergent

Back to top Go down

Post by evilpirate Mon Mar 03, 2008 12:35 am

i havent experienced it in days but i have experienced new hack. at shang after a dude dies. his body spawns at the Red Rush Submarine so idk i want that hax
evilpirate
evilpirate
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by flashrider Mon Mar 03, 2008 10:42 am

I think I know. He must have been lagging like shit or hes a pro hacker.
flashrider
flashrider
IDSergent
IDSergent

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum