Private Games
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suspend Internet Connexion

2 posters

Go down

Suspend Internet Connexion Empty Suspend Internet Connexion

Post by Mad-Swat Tue Apr 01, 2008 12:38 am

Hi guys i was thinking about something. Is there anyway to increase the time before D/C? because my internet cable behind my computer when i remove it i have only like 6 seconds to tapp and i D/C because i dont have time to put it back

Thx
Mad-Swat

Mad-Swat
~NooB~
~NooB~

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2008-02-21

Suspend Internet Connexion Left_bar_bleue5/200Suspend Internet Connexion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/200)
Rep::
Suspend Internet Connexion Left_bar_bleue0/0Suspend Internet Connexion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Suspend Internet Connexion Empty Re: Suspend Internet Connexion

Post by iWall Fri Apr 25, 2008 11:18 pm

not really.. the only way to do it is if you have a SUPER LAGGY computer.. then you'll have a longer time. If you have a fast computer, the time is usually shorter. You should try using a hack like NetSuspender (patched Crying or Very sad ) Those usually have about 10-15 seconds before d/c

iWall
~NooB~
~NooB~

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-02-22

Suspend Internet Connexion Left_bar_bleue5/200Suspend Internet Connexion Empty_bar_bleue  (5/200)
Rep::
Suspend Internet Connexion Left_bar_bleue0/0Suspend Internet Connexion Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down